A Fraction of the Cost of Replacing the Concreteand it can be Walked On, Played On and Driven On Immediately
- Constant Owner Interaction means no project manager or multiple people trying to make decisions.
- The Highest Quality Products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your concrete project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop Communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- We Keep Our Promises - Trust is the cornerstone of our long-term success. We have served thousands of happy clients and look forward to serving you!
IMPORTANT REASONS TO RAISE YOUR SLAB
- Safety: Trip hazards can harm you, your family, and allows your property to be open for unwanted liability
- Cost: You can raise your concrete for less than half the price of replacing the concrete slab
- Time: Your slab problem will only worsen in time. Fix it now and avoid the hassle later. Raising concrete with polyurethane foam often takes a couple of hours and is ready immediately upon completion.